How to add photo to iPad without syncing
So, I got a new iPad today, Please, someone be merciful on me and help me. i don't want to sync my iPad. i want to choose what goes on and what doesn't. lets take it from the top.
1) i have my pictures in several folders across my computer and i want to pull all of them onto my ipad. the only way i can see to do this is with photo sync in itunes which works great! i sync folder 1 successfully, switch photo sync to target folder 2 and it replaces the folder 1 contents on the ipad with folder 2's contents. i just want to ADD to it, not replace it.
2) when adding apps, how do i add just new apps?? I have to resync which reloads all the apps and changes where they're placed on the pad. how do i stop this?! i just want to add ONLY my new apps!
please someone help me! thanks!
Cucusoft iPad Video converter ( Windows)
The Cucusoft iPad Video Converter is the most useful video converter for iPad user to convert any SD video and HD video to the video for using on Apple iPad. Support almost all video file including but not limited DivX, XviD, MOV, dvr-ms, rm, rmvb, MPEG, WMV, AVI ... to iPad video (MP4/H.264 format).
Download now | Buy it now
The new released iPad is a great attraction for Apple fans. A vivid LED-backlit IPS display makes viewing photos on iPad extraordinary. Open albums with a tap. Flip through your pictures one by one. Or play a slideshow and share your photos. Just like any Apple product, You must depend on iTunes to manage the iTunes.
There are several ways for you to add photo to iPad without syncing.
1. Create a main folder (example "My Ipad photos")
2. Copy all your favorite photos to this main folder
3. Create inside that main folder other subfolders with different names as relating your photos with certain places or subjects (example: school, Home, Friends, etc.)and just select pictures of each subject, copy and paste inside each folder 4. Once you are finished with all the arrangements or setting your folders just Add to your library the Main Folder "My Ipad Photos" and through Itunes, you would be able to select specifically which subfolder you will like to add to your Photos section on Ipad.
There are many other tools or apps that can transfer photo to iPad directly without syncing. iPad transfer that can transfer photo folder on computer to iPad easily. you can have try.
One of them is 4Media iPad Max - The Best iPad Transfer software.
Looking for a quicker, better and smarter alternative to iTunes? 4Media iPad Max is just the iPad manager tool you need. Now you can easily backup and transfer movie, music and image files in just about any format between iPad, computer and iTunes; convert video and audio files to iPad supported formats; as well as rip CDs/DVDs, DVD folders and ISO images to iPad using this multipurpose iPadmanager. Newly support iTunes 10.
4Media iPad Max has introduced NVIDIA CUDA technology, making video conversions 5x faster.
4Media iPad Max can help you create new playlists,read/export photos and videos shot by the device, manage several iOS devices at one time, check and search files, edit song tags, play music and preview movies, amongst other great abilities. You can even access your iPad content in Windows Explorer once you have this iPad manager installed on your computer. Moreover, this iPad manager supports managing multiple iPad devices simultaneously. Download 4Media iPad Max for FREE and manage your iPad without iTunes.
Related topics: Convert AVI HD to iPad, Convert HD to iPad, Covnert M2Ts to iPad,Convert QuickTime HD to iPad, Convert WMV HD to iPad, Convert YouTub to iPad, DVD to iPad M4V, DVD to iPad MOV, Copy DVD movie to iPad video , Put a DVD movie on iPad , Convert Divx to iPad , Convert DVD to iPad MP4, Copy DVD to iPad, extract MP3 from DVD, put DVD on iPad for Mac, Transfer DVD movie to iPad, See more