How to backup iTunes library to hard drive
You have put so many songs, playlist, movies on iTunes. So, you don't want to lose any of the files or playlist on iTunes. Another thing, if you are going to format your computer and are wondering how can your keep my iTunes library? You need backup iTunes library onto an external hard drive so you won't lose any of the music.
Though the iTunes has a built-in backup feature, most users find that it is very hard to manage the backup files with it. You can't open the backup files if you use iTunes to backup iTunes. To more efficiently manage your iTunes backup file. Here, I recommend the Cucusoft iTunes backup software, Which can backup not only the iTunes library, but also iTunes Data base. What's more, You can use this iTunes backup tool to restore your iTunes music if your computer crashed or your iTunes library is covered or cleared. You can burn the backup files to DVD or put them in some USB flash driver to store them.
Things you need. 1. Cucusoft iTunes Backup software. 2. USB drive or external hard drive. 3. iTunes, 4, iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Cucusoft iTunes Backup
Cucusoft iTunes to iTunes Transfer is an easy to use iTunes utility designed to help you backup/recover/transfer your whole iTunes library and media files. It's a simple way to keep your iTunes in sync to another computer, You can use it to backup your own iTunes library or synchronize multiple iTunes on different computers. The backed up library file is pretty easy to transfer to other iTunes, and it's easy to manage. So with this iTunes Transfer software, you can manage your iPod/iPhone/iPad on different new PCs.
Download now | Buy it now - $29.95
Guide: How to backup iTunes library to hard drive
Step 1: backup iTunes library to Hard drive
1. Download ans install Cucusoft iTunes backup software, launch on computer. Select your preferred language, backup type and backup folder. Once you can run this software without problem. Let's begain to backup iTunes. First, select the backup language, English and Franch are supported; Name the backup files and select a backup folder on your hard drive, the default backup folder located in:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Cucusoft iTunes to iTunes Transfer
2. Click the "Backup" button on the skin and then, in the pop-up windows dialog, choose a backup name and typewrite the name of the creator (optional). Change the backup type if you want, then "OK".
3. After that, start to backup the iTunes to hard drive.The cucusoft iTunes transfer will launch your iTunes and start to backup. It will automatically scan the iTunes library on your PC and start to backup.
Step 2: restore to iTunes with Cucusoft iTunes transfer
Once the backup process finished, you can dis-connect the USB drive and connect it to new computer. Install the Cucusoft iTunes transfer on new computer again. You can download iTunes at the same time and install it.
Restore to new iTunes.
Click the "Restore" button icon on the skin and "Yes" in the pop-up windows dialog. Then it will automatically restore iTunes backup.
Just a few seconds, you can restore the backup iTunes library to new computer easily. Now, you can share your iTunes music with your friends or family by copy the iTunes backup to a other new computer. At the same time, you can using the backup iTunes library to new iTunes and share with different Apple iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod.
Learn more about Cucusoft iTunes to iTunes Transfer
- Suited for both veterans and beginners
- Automatically check the current iTunes library
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface
- Extreme fast speed
- One-click operating
- Backup several iTunes libraries in one computer and you can easily switch between them.
- Restore the lost iTunes music.
- Import iTunes library backup from DVD, USB flash driver, hard drive etc.
- Update iTunes backup folders with current iTunes library
- Play WMV video files on iPad
- How to put songs off a music DVd to Apple iPad 2
- How to remove DRM on WMV files with Mac Software
- Remove drm from wmv files and convert to iPad MP4
- How to Remove DRM 11 from Windows Media Player WMV
- How to transfer iPad 2 camera roll picture to Mac
- How to remove DRM protection from BBC iPlayer WMV video for iPad?
- Convert Canon HG10 AVCHD Video to iPad
- Upload AVCHD video to YouTube
- DVD to MOTOROLA XOOM HD video converter
- How to convert DVD to BlackBerry playbook HD WMV
- See more