Why backup iTunes?
Computer crashed now and then, we need restore the computer and need to reinstall apps on computer. If you are Apple user, you know that the iTunes is only software to manage the Apple iOS device. You don't want to lose any of your iTunes playlist. You don't to spend extra mony to buy the movie, music and TV shows on iTunes store again. So, before the computer crashed, you'd better backup it and so you can restore when necessary or move the backup file to new computer.
A lot of Apple user don't know how to backup iTunes playlist and Data base. They may have question like this. " I'am going to transfer my music library to a new computer, but I really have lots of play lists in there. Is there a way I can transfer all of my songs while keeping the same groupings of play lists in iTunes? I can copy paste, but if I do that, the songs in the play list will surely duplicate the ones on the main library. "
Well, To copy the iTunes DB or iTunes library to new computer for your iPad, iPhone or iPod. You can export the iTunes media file or playlist to USB drive or external hard drive, then copy the backup file to new computer, restore the iTunes backup file with iTunes transfer.
Things you need. 1. Cucusoft iTunes Backup. 2. USB drive or external hard drive. 3. iTunes, 4, iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Cucusoft iTunes Backup
Cucusoft iTunes to iTunes Transfer is an easy to use iTunes utility designed to help you backup/recover/transfer your whole iTunes library and media files. It's a simple way to keep your iTunes in sync to another computer, You can use it to backup your own iTunes library or synchronize multiple iTunes on different computers. The backed up library file is pretty easy to transfer to other iTunes, and it's easy to manage. So with this iTunes Transfer software, you can manage your iPod/iPhone/iPad on different new PCs.
Download now | Buy it now - $29.95
Guide: How to transfer iTunes to new computer for iPad
Step 1: backup iTunes library to USB drive
1. Download ans install Cucusoft iTunes backup software, Open it on your old computer. Select your preferred language, backup type and backup folder. Because you need copy the backup to new computer, you can connect the USB drive to your old computer and select the backup folder on your USB drive.
2. Click the "Backup" button on the skin and then, in the pop-up windows dialog, choose a backup name and typewrite the name of the creator (optional). Change the backup type if you want, then "OK".
3. After that, start to backup the iTunes to USB drive.The cucusoft iTunes transfer will launch your iTunes and start to backup. It will automatically scan the iTunes library on your PC and start to backup.
Step 2: Copy the backup folder on USB drive to new computer and restore to new iTunes with Cucusoft iTunes transfer
Once the backup process finished, you can dis-connect the USB drive and connect it to new computer. Install the Cucusoft iTunes transfer on new computer again. You can download iTunes at the same time and install it.
Start it on new computer and ready to restore to new iTunes on new computer.
Locate your iTunes backup folder and Import the backup files to iTunes Transfer :
on the new computer, you need import the backup iTunes library to Cucusoft iTunes transfer for restoring to new iTunes. Here is how.
Restore to new iTunes.
Click the "Restore" button icon on the skin and "Yes" in the pop-up windows dialog. Then it will automatically restore iTunes backup.
Just a few seconds, you can restore the backup iTunes library to new computer easily. Now, hook up your iPad to new computer and start to add media files from iTunes to new iPad. Sounds great?
With Cucusoft iTunes to iTunes Transfer, you can:
- Backup your own iTunes library on a public computer, so that several iTunes libraries can coexist in one computer. This means that your family will not worry about the problem of iTunes library being covered.
- Restore your iTunes music if your computer cracks or your iTunes library is covered or cleared. You can burn the backup files to DVD or put them in some USB flash driver to store them.
- Import iTunes library backup files from another computer, which allows you share music with your friends.
- Play WMV video files on iPad
- How to remove DRM on WMV files with Mac Software
- Remove drm from wmv files and convert to iPad MP4
- How to Remove DRM 11 from Windows Media Player WMV
- How to transfer iPad 2 camera roll picture to Mac
- How to remove DRM protection from BBC iPlayer WMV video for iPad?
- Convert Canon HG10 AVCHD Video to iPad
- Upload AVCHD video to YouTube
- DVD to MOTOROLA XOOM HD video converter
- How to convert DVD to BlackBerry playbook HD WMV
- See more