iPad iTunes home sharing
Many Apple iOS device user want to share their device manage software iTunes. Yeah, it is possible to iTunes library on different computer or Mac. From the Apple official website that we all know that home Sharing in iTunes is designed to let you stream and transfer music, videos, and more with up to five other computers on your local network. So you can import movies, music, TV shows, apps, books, and more from up to five authorized computers in your home.
To use iTunes for home sharing, you need.
* iTunes 9 or later
* Apple ID associated with an iTunes or App Store Account
* Local Network connection (Ethernet or Wi-Fi)
* Active Internet connection
There is another way that we can share iTunes library, songs, video and photo or Data base on different computer. For Apple iPad user, you can use this way to move your iTunes library to different new computer without any restrictions.
Things you need.
1. Cucusoft iTunes Backup;
2. USB drive or external hard drive;
4. iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Cucusoft iTunes Backup
Cucusoft iTunes to iTunes Transfer is an easy to use iTunes utility designed to help you backup/recover/transfer your whole iTunes library and media files. It's a simple way to keep your iTunes in sync to another computer, You can use it to backup your own iTunes library or synchronize multiple iTunes on different computers. The backed up library file is pretty easy to transfer to other iTunes, and it's easy to manage. So with this iTunes Transfer software, you can manage your iPod/iPhone/iPad on different new PCs.
Download now | Buy it now - $29.95
Related software recommendiPad Mate for Mac
iPad Max Platinum
iPad to iTunes Transfer
iPad to Mac Transfer
iPad video converter
First, backup iTunes to USB drive
Step 1: backup iTunes library to USB drive
1. Download ans install Cucusoft iTunes backup software, Open it on your old computer. Select your preferred language, backup type and backup folder. Because you need copy the backup to new computer, you can connect the USB drive to your old computer and select the backup folder on your USB drive.
2. Click the "Backup" button on the skin and then, in the pop-up windows dialog, choose a backup name and typewrite the name of the creator (optional). Change the backup type if you want, then "OK".
3. After that, start to backup the iTunes to USB drive.The cucusoft iTunes transfer will launch your iTunes and start to backup. It will automatically scan the iTunes library on your PC and start to backup.
Step 2: Copy the backup folder on USB drive to new computer and restore to new iTunes with Cucusoft iTunes transfer
Once the backup process finished, you can dis-connect the USB drive and connect it to new computer. Install the Cucusoft iTunes transfer on new computer again. You can download iTunes at the same time and install it.
Start it on new computer and ready to restore to new iTunes on new computer.
Locate your iTunes backup folder and Import the backup files to iTunes Transfer :
on the new computer, you need import the backup iTunes library to Cucusoft iTunes transfer for restoring to new iTunes. Here is how.
Restore to new iTunes.
Click the "Restore" button icon on the skin and "Yes" in the pop-up windows dialog. Then it will automatically restore iTunes backup.
Just a few seconds, you can restore the backup iTunes library to new computer easily. Now, hook up your iPad to new computer and start to add media files from iTunes to new iPad. Sounds great?
Now, you can open your new iTunes, you wil find the old computer iTunes Data and playlist will in your new iTunes. You can connect the iPad to new computer and start to share the iTunes files.
With Cucusoft iTunes to iTunes Transfer, you can:
- Backup your own iTunes library on a public computer, so that several iTunes libraries can coexist in one computer. This means that your family will not worry about the problem of iTunes library being covered.
- Restore your iTunes music if your computer cracks or your iTunes library is covered or cleared. You can burn the backup files to DVD or put them in some USB flash driver to store them.
- Import iTunes library backup files from another computer, which allows you share music with your friends.
- How to transfer songs off a music DVD to Apple iPad 2
- How to backup iTunes library to hard drive
- Transfer files from my iPad to Mac
- Play WMV video files on iPad
- How to remove DRM on WMV files with Mac Software
- Remove drm from wmv files and convert to iPad MP4
- How to Remove DRM 11 from Windows Media Player WMV
- How to transfer iPad 2 camera roll picture to Mac
- How to remove DRM protection from BBC iPlayer WMV video for iPad?
- Convert Canon HG10 AVCHD Video to iPad
- Upload AVCHD video to YouTube
- DVD to MOTOROLA XOOM HD video converter
- How to convert DVD to BlackBerry playbook HD WMV
- See more